fot

Re: [Fot] 16 Inch Rims on TR6

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 16 Inch Rims on TR6
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:47:16 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
On Wed, 9 Jan 2013, Joe Alexander wrote:

> Perhaps the time has come for you to join us with road racing.

Exactly. Or not.

FWIW, I got shot down on my SCCA medical clearance, so I guess I need to
be "less candid" in my next attempt. ;-)

> A modest approach could be very satisfying to you as it has been with
> Mr. Tobin.

The operative is "modest". I seem to have a problem with that. "Overkill"
is more my usual approach. Although I seem to be "maturing" in that
respect.

> Joe Alexander
> A. R. E.
> 645 1st Street
> Jesup, Iowa 50648
> 319.464.4711  (cell)
> n197tr4@cs.com

c ya,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489