fot

[Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 Misc. Ramblings <ROAD AMERICA...FOUR MILES OF BLA

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 Misc. Ramblings <ROAD AMERICA...FOUR MILES OF BLACK MAGIC>
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:17:59 -0500 (EST)
 FOT:

A lot of time has been spent this week in discussion with VSCDA. I have a much
better idea of we are going to fit into this great event. We also discussed
some items of mutual benefit....a WIN/WIN is always a good thing.

I plan to send a summary of our activities to WEBMASTER  Henry Frye to be
published in the GASKETWORKS supported website.   fot-racing.com

We are discussing our own touring session, package deals for the weekend, TR
car show at the Welcome Dinner, Old Course re-enactment, sharing a hospitality
tent.......the list goes on.

I sent the event CHAIRPERSON Mike Korneli (Deb does a lot of the work, tho)
John Clancy's "CALIFORNIA AIR", so they can get acquainted with Kas...and so
they can see a KASTNER CUP in action at ROAD ATLANTA.

Speaking of John Clancy   triumphdvd.co.uk   , we have asked John and his wife
to join us at KCUP 2013. There's more, but it's in the planning stages.

Steve Belfer is working on the next edition of our FOT/VTR poster and Marty
Sukey is standing by on the production of the event shirts with a plan for
distribution. TSI is involved again, with a high quality shirt.

We have 21 'SPONSORS' to support the KCUP. One is anonymous, and one has
donated twice. I need to catch the names up and hope to display at the KCUP.
COMMERCIAL entities are welcome, too, but we have little to offer them if they
are looking for a RETURN ON INVESTMENT. (Well, I guess we buy stuff from
them.)

More later,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.