fot

Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:26:47 -0500
Fot-racing.com is Mordy's site, Mordy makes the call. I'm just the wrench
here...

I don't mind updating the site, but it goes a whole lot easier if someone
actually authors something I can drop on a page. That kind of thing I can do
quick and easy. Me sitting on front of a blank page does nobody any favors.

As far as the idea to have member bios and pictures, that does not sound
like the FOT I know. Sounds like people who need to have their egos pumped
up. I thought if you had a big ego, you race something other than a Truimph!

Should we poll the group to see how many people actually want to post a bio
and pictures? If there is a concensus, we can figure out the next step.
Then, with Joe's blessing, we can proceed.

Members with good intentions "going rogue" on stuff like this is not good!

In case you didn't guess, I a "not participating" with a member bio page!

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com