fot

Re: [Fot] Advice on Differential - Stock, Lock or LSD

To: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Advice on Differential - Stock, Lock or LSD
From: Chuck Gee <chasgee@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:46:56 -0800
Cc: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
I've had it out a few times and its coming along nicely.  Still some teething
issues with carburetor settings and spring rates but hey, tuning is what it's
all about.

The last race I finished 8th out of about 35, third in class.  Not bad for a
relatively new car and not being a regular at the track for a while.  The best
thing was that nothing broke and I didn't have to fix anything.  Just messed
with tuning stuff.

I plan on getting out a little more this year, including the Cup race at
Elkhart.  Looks like about a 70% chance that I'll be there.  The car should be
very developed by then.

Chuck

On Jan 16, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Chuck Gee <chasgee@aol.com> wrote:
>> Or you could just buy mine and skip all of this development stuff. ;).
>>
>> Chuck
>> Interesting proposition Eh Watson?
> Of course, Mr. Gee, Although we have no doubts about the quality of your
design and potential for performance... We have yet to hear so much as a peep
as far as race reports go.(at least here on FoT)
> It sure looks lovely on paper.
> Got any wear on that rubber?
> Rumor has it you are busy with work and have not had much free time to get
that baby out on track?
> How's that sweet looking coupe performing?
> Look at this Gaggle of interested geese!
> If you get a chance, Can you give us any update on that gt6.... anything
since the book came out? How does it compare with your Cup winning spitfire
for example?

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive