fot

[Fot] TRIUMPH WORLD

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TRIUMPH WORLD
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:36:12 -0500 (EST)
Cc: bfcc@hotmail.co.uk
 FOT:

I just received a complimentary copy of TRIUMPH WORLD.....mentioned by Bill
Dentinger, recently. It has become quite a substantial magazine. I marvel at
how much goes on in the UK, regarding the TR MARQUE, when you consider a
reported 90% was exported from the UK, elsewhere.

John Clancy has provided a link to TRIUMPH WORLD for a digital version. (see
below) John and his wife are hoping to include the KCUP 2013 in their travel
plans this year. We are working on this with them.  John has some amazing
documentary DVDs in the works. Well worth supporting John in his efforts.
check out    www,triumphdvd.co.uk  and the trailers.

Anyway, this digital issue contains an extensive interview with Kas Kastner
and a second installment will be available next month.    Like I said, TRIUMPH
WORLD has become a pretty meaty magazine....and you might be in it, and dont
know it.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street