fot

Re: [Fot] Vintage Racing Organizations

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Vintage Racing Organizations
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:21:50 -0500
IMHO, if you prepare your car to SVRA requirements you will be good to go
with any East Coast or Mid West group with the exception of VSCCA (which
doesn't allow many TR3s anyway).  And, SVRA has good information on their
website regarding their requirements.  We've prepared my car to their
vintage specs for almost 20 years and have been accepted anywhere I've
tried.  Any questions, and you can contact their technical guy online.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319 (Mobile)
fot@autox.team.net