fot

Re: [Fot] Advise on vintage racing organization

To: alfetta95@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Advise on vintage racing organization
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 00:47:34 GMT
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Todd, if you build it to SCCA production specs as far as safety equipment you
will probably exceed the specs for the vintage groups, but you should check
all the rules. One rule that I found SVRA stricter was requiring tow hooks
even on open cars.

You can still come play in EP, I am still racing my TR3 in EP.  My car with
the big flared fenders, however is not eligible for most vintage racing
groups.  The NE SCCA still has HRG, which was Volvo Historic Series (VHS) at
one time. I don't remember if it was VHS or HRG when you raced your eyetalian
car.  Joe(B)