fot

Re: [Fot] Service stations

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Service stations
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:58:10 -0400 (EDT)
And speakin of gas prices, back in the 70's when I worked for a couple service
stations regular was in the high $.20 range. Then the oil crises hit and
prices jumped to $.50 to $.55 per gallon over night and we limited sales to 5
gallons per vehicle.  And customers were outraged by the cost of fuel, and
this was also at a time that some drivers were just startin to think about
fuel economy.

Funny, in my town here in Taxachusetts I'm paying $3.43 a gallon but the towns
next over its almost as much as $.40 MORE ???  Can't figure that one out.

Again my 2 cents,
Bob T