fot

Re: [Fot] Seeking Triumph race car photos, new and old now FOT WEBSIT

To: dmitchel@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Seeking Triumph race car photos, new and old now FOT WEBSITE.
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 18:14:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
We have a FRIEND'S OF TRIUMPH website, but we are looking for someone to
maintain it.

Mordy DUNST is the 'sponsor' of the site.

Henry FRYE  is the 'webmaster' of the site.

I believe we are presently looking for someone support Henry with edited
material and submissions, along with manipulating the material.

Perhaps Mordy and Henry can elaborate on this, more, but if anyone has any
skills in this arena, please speak up.

Thanks

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.