fot

Re: [Fot] [TR] FW: Windshield from Moss - Follow up

To: "'Dennis Culligan'" <dctr6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [TR] FW: Windshield from Moss - Follow up
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:12:55 -0700
Cc: 'FoT Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
It could be that it was not cut wrong but was mislabeled.  There are two
different Spitfire windshields (up to 1970 and post 1970).  Since the
earlier ones also fit the other cars mentioned (including yours), that other
one may be a later Spit windshield that has been mislabeled or placed in the
wrong warehouse location.  Since Moss doesn't intentionally carry any
pre-1970 Spitfire parts, that may indeed be the issue.

Joe