fot

[Fot] VSCDA/FOT PLANNING - KASTNER CUP - 2013 ROAD AMERICA

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VSCDA/FOT PLANNING - KASTNER CUP - 2013 ROAD AMERICA
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:20:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: bdischer@blakedischer.com
FOT

Just a note indicating the depth of planning:

VSCDA is allocating space for the TRIUMPH STREET CARS attending the KASTNER
CUP.

The space will be between the popular Turn 5 and Turn 6, honoring the fact
that we are the featured marque.

This fits in nicely with the Friends of Triumph Paddock Area & Garages across
from Turn 5.

REMINDER:  Reserve your garage space with Jason, ASAP.   (VSCDA TECH
INSPECTION will occur in these garages on THURSDAY afternoon)

We also in close proximity to the WELCOME DINNER on Friday Night. At that time
there will also be a 'TRIUMPH CAR SHOW' with both STREET TRs & and RACE
PREPARED TRs. The show is free and will be people's choice.

The FOT is getting a lot of attention, along with our VTR Brethren.

Joe Alexander
KASTNER CUP 2013
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648