fot

Re: [Fot] Weber carb question

To: "fot@autox.team.net Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber carb question
From: Bill Babcock <ponobill@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:21:43 -1000
One last thing, the modern variation numbers for Weber DCOE carbs start with
15, so if you buy a new 40 mm carb from Weber it's a 40DCOE152 or 153 which
looks to be identical in almost every way except float design to a DCOE9. In
other words, no one at Weber is doing development work on carbs--surprise,
surprise.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/billb@bnj.com