fot

Re: [Fot] Selling my TR4 Vintage Race Car

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Selling my TR4 Vintage Race Car
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:20:34 -0400
The old yellow car got dragged down to VIR last weekend with a significantly
less potent engine, and the results were pretty cool. My lap times were only
3 seconds off where I would have been with the 7000+ rpm cam, Moldex crank,
Carrillo rods, pop up pistons, Abacus head, etc. VIR has two long straights,
and I was thinking the car would lay down on me there, but that was not the
case. I shifted at 5500, used overdrive only in 4th, and was pleased that
the car still pulled well in OD.

That's an expensive 3 seconds...

I updated the website with more info and pictures, and I am getting busy
with marketing the car.

BTW, I got inundated with the question what am I building. Don't worry, I
will not get tossed out of the Triumph Ghetto!

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com