fot

Re: [Fot] Stalling left turns

To: "toodamnfunky@comcast.net" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stalling left turns
From: Yahoo <tylerpthompson@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:35:31 -0700
Cc: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
There may be another issue in terms of fuel line setup and pressure. I am
running 3.5 psi and have one line running to the front bowl and a fuel line
from the front bowl to the back. I see other configurations, but this is what
works for me. Do you run your fuel lines in the same manner or have separate
lines to each carb?

Question for the group. I believe the fuel line setup I have is the stock
configuration. Is there any benefit or detriment to setting the lines up this
way?  Is there a reason why Triumph ran he fuel line this way?

Also, I pulled a stock tank out of a second TR4 I own. It had 4 one inch
landscape rocks in the tank.  If you are running a stock tank, it is worth a
look see. In this case, someone must have made someone else pretty mad years
ago!

I can send you the float lid numbers if needed.

Ty

Sent from my iPhone