fot

Re: [Fot] PAECO engines

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] PAECO engines
From: Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 17:26:11 -0600
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
On 5/13/2013 4:59 PM, Rocky Entriken wrote:
> Yes, to my eternal dismay. Many years ago I *finally* saved up enough
> money to by a "Real Race Engine." and got it from PAECO -- knowing no
> better at the time. It was a boat anchor I had to live with for years
> as it was that long (a divorce intervening) before I could afford
> another.

This is the kind of guy that builds his shop in steel, knowing that one
day, someone's going to try to burn it down. Thank goodness when I was
young and stupid, I had no money at all.  Otherwise, I, too, might have
made the same mistake.  Somewhere, I still have one of his catalogs from
the mid-`70s or so.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive