fot

Re: [Fot] RMVR at HPR

To: Joe Guinan <joeg@neb.rr.com> (Win)/6.0.8_GA_2685)
Subject: Re: [Fot] RMVR at HPR
From: cofrog@q.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 17:05:51 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: klynch 6 <klynch_6@msn.com>, fot@autox.team.net, edenma@aol.com
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=MVt/OeM/O+V7psr6YXG+1g==:117 a=K-v-2zaBAAAA:8 a=UAeywY8L2F0A:10 a=FKkrIqjQGGEA:10 a=5uzyEDg2IGAA:10 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=BM2Wo2QsAAAA:8 a=ap775llBBHQA:10 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=JcvzPq48AAAA:8 a=gjmv-0fqc-o6eSIHJ1gA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=d8-XDScYJTYA:10
Thanks to you for working a corner and to all the workers who enabled us to run
the long course.  I'm glad you enjoyed the weekend.  I hope to see you and
Terry Davis at Hastings.

All who run High Plains give it high marks.  I hope that folks decide to take a
tow out here and check it out.  It would be an outstanding track for a Kastner
Cup except for it's relative remoteness for those who stay in Motels.

I don't know if it's me but I'm unable to get any results on My Laps since they
supposedly they "improved" the site.  If anyone knows anything about what's up
with My Laps please share.  Due to Jim Gray having mechanical issues I was able
to take D Production in the four races I ran with Jim Roelofs in lurking mode
in his TR4.

Dan Forgey

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com