fot

Re: [Fot] TR7/8 Factory alloys

To: mikeragtopeditor@gmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR7/8 Factory alloys
From: kkjjk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 18:43:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hey, Mike- I do have a set, actually two sets!  I have no idea what they are
worth.  I would need to check on them as they are buried somewhere in my
garage.  I do know that one set is painted green and that they belong to a
good friend of mine.  The other set I took off a TR7 MANY years ago, but they
are factory 8 wheels ( I bought the entire car just for the wheels, and then
junked the car- big mistake).  I will try to look into it for you, although I
have a grad party and a lot of stuff coming up over the next 2-3 weeks.  How
much of a hurry are you in?  Thanks-- Jay