fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Unsubscribe

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 08:03:50 -0500
Cc: Stephanie Barnes <stephaniegbarnes@gmail.com>, Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Stephanie,

Rumor has it that you and your TR6 are amazing.

This is a semi-exclusive non-organization.

We are also partial to Canadians.

We have no products.

The decals discussed is the logo we apply proudly to our Triumphs and tool
boxes.

Chuck will be with you shortly to explain what he has done by nominating you.

When you run next in the U.S. you will want the FOT logo on your car.

If you decide to stay, welcome aboard.

Joe Alexander

Sent from my iPad

On May 28, 2013, at 10:37 PM, Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com> wrote:

> Stephanie Barnes wrote:
>> Sorry?? Nomination?!? I'm drawing a complete blank, I'm afraid. I just
started receiving a flurry of emails about some decal. I'm not in the decal
business, so I assume I got these ten or so emails in error. I tried the
'help' suggestion, but no explanation was forthcoming, therefore I requested
to be removed from the list.