fot

[Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:36:37 -0400
ITS TIME! If you want a shirt, order it now. If you plan on racing at Road
America in September and have not given me you name and car details for the
back of the shirt, do it now. If you gave me your name for the back of the
shirt and know for sure you are not coming let me know now so I can remove it.
If there is a good chance on attending, leave your name on, I would rather
have it there than not and you show up. I need a car number for Mordy Dunst if
he is still planning on attending. Chris Marx, I need to know what car you
want next to your name on the back of the shirt. July 7th is the cut off date
for the shirts. Right now I have orders for 148 shirts and 69 people have
expressed their intention of running the 2013 Kastner Cup. After July 7th you
can still sign up for the race, your name just wont be showing up on the back
of the shirt.

Thanks,
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com