fot

Re: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

To: "'marty sukey'" <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:25:54 +0200
Cc: 'FOT' <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi Marty,

Greg said he is willing to lend me his car. So a TR4 can be shown on the
shirt?

I still hope on another ride if anybody would like to share their cars.

Are there any entry cars to enter the paddock zone?
As I never have been to USA everything will be completely new to me (the
money, how to drive on American roads, the food)
Are there any numbers I could call if I get lost somehow or arrested?

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----