fot

[Fot] Fwd: Lester Garages - Friends Of Triumph Rental.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Lester Garages - Friends Of Triumph Rental.
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 08:42:16 -0500
This is the answer from Road America on the Garages and the Road America Open
Test Day on Thursday. See below.

We were promised power in the garages and it hasn't been installed yet...but
it will be.

The test day is going to be an important feature for some of us. They just
haven't posted the form and details yet.  Do not confuse the Open Test  Day
with their spendy RATT program.

Keep looking at the RA website.......

Joe A.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Lori Bramstedt <lori@roadamerica.com>
> Date: July 9, 2013, 8:31:39 AM CDT
> To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
> Subject: RE: Lester Garages - Friends Of Triumph Rental.
>
> There will be power as promised.
>
> The test day should be available on our website in the near future.  You can
check back under "competitors", "test days" and then click on that date.  If
the form is there, you can sign up!

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive