fot

Re: [Fot] Forms for "extra curricular" activities at The Kastner Cup

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Forms for "extra curricular" activities at The Kastner Cup
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:02:55 -0500
Cc: deb korneli <dkorneli54@charter.net>
One of the choices you have in the race registration is free entry in
either the Kimberly Cup or the Sheldon Cup.  The cutoff between those
is running under or over 3:00 per lap at Road America.  That may be
challenging to decide if you've never run the track.

For reference, I run in the 2:54 to 2:57 range normally.  If you
normally keep up with me, you want the under 3:00 one - if not, you
want the over 3:00 one.  I think I've run with a bunch of you so that
may be helpful (or maybe not so much).  TR-3 / 4 / 250 / 6 / GT-6 /
bionic spitfire that run near the front of the Triumph groups would
probably be in the under 3:00 category (Henry, Leo, Mordy, Bill Hart,
etc.).  More mid-pack folks would be in the over 3:00 category.  And,
if you run unexpectedly fast (or unexpectedly slow), VSCDA is good
about letting you change from one of those to the other.

Road America is one of my favorite tracks.  The sanctioning body is
friendly, the area embraces the track, it's got good amenities.

Cheers, Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive