fot

[Fot] First drive #63 TR3 at Thunderhill

To: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1374519408; bh=nAIa12Gr6Oi+W6omEpRmqs2dTd4+gxCLkOVsGEFrMd4=; h=Received:Received:From:Content-Type:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To: Mime-Version; b=ZrwJvSKXoD3x+o2EdKuFoUmT9efFadf9jGZeCcvJQ2f/vABa86iGR1NpUEYLuHf7/ Gq1QYtz1+TQSqo+kleswXJClaVLr2/tlv4tixTUEYXUHmTPme+QZPcwU5bkOrU54ws nK0xUBexb2u1S9CQbvrHCaK4f9xIV/UOD2+twSVEmUXIjgeKEezCQEQzghmYmQVbsg lVdARO9MANii7TS2S47NgBVaQkw+jM9GcfIgY5ZNSGlA4cSR83DZOyXkuyqSmCzJK3 SjeZZnkqA4h3EsF8rZVTTjocKl3Hpjm7SfG9KkserQv7yPAcSfF8kcWWU7GkBfC9HJ ve11KSTmAldrw==
Subject: [Fot] First drive #63 TR3 at Thunderhill
From: Dave Hogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:56:47 -0700
Hello Friends,
I'm still grinning after a very successful, shall I say perfect, first track
outing in my newly built TR3.  I completed five, 25 minute sessions, three at
temps over 100 degrees at Thunderhill Raceway Park yesterday.  What a blast!
Great track!
I adjusted tire pressures after the first session and put the car in the air
to give it a thorough check, let the tires rest after a first heat cycle and
had to adjust the rear brakes.   That's it.  Drove the heck out of it the rest
of the day.
David Ray of Hooked on Driving did some lead follow with me in his Corvette
for the first few laps of the first session to help me get familiar with the
track.  He later said he was surprised when I kept up with him the hole time.
I had him evaluate my driving in order to drive my first race with CSRG.
As always, thanks to all of you folks for the fantastic support and
encouragement.  I love my Triumph!
I'll be registering for my first race at Sears in October soon.
Still grinning,
Dave

http://gotbluemilk.com/web130721/63/index.html
fot@autox.team.net