fot

[Fot] TR250K commits to the Gather on the Green

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR250K commits to the Gather on the Green
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 08:37:53 -0500
Cc: deb korneli <dkorneli54@charter.net>
Triumph Race Cars wanted at the GOG

The GOG on Saturday afternoon is a very special event and we are featured. It
would be good if the FOT could attend both the Old Course Reenactment and the
GOG Car Show afterwards.

If you would, please send in your submission to GOG. Even if, for any reason,
you are unable to to stay for the GOG, it's OK.

Our FOT centerpiece will be the TR250K, courtesy of BIll Hart and Tony
Garmey.

Anyway, your submittals will be appreciated by VSCDA and well received. I am
sure the FOT will make a good showing.

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com