fot

Re: [Fot] HANS

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>, <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] HANS
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 09:55:09 -0400
Cc: 'Chris Meyers' <MGVRMeyers@comcast.net>, 'Mack McCormack' <mccormackrr@yahoo.com>
My HANS saved my life a few years ago at Mosport. What most folks don't
realize is that in a rollover your body can experience well over 6Gs.
Without support serious injury is almost guaranteed. I am a firm believer.
One fellow once told me he would just hang onto the steering wheel......
this is impossible with the forces you may experience. One of the best
investments I ever made. Do your loved ones a favor folks.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49