fot

Re: [Fot] Tow rig regulations

To: "'Joe Boruch'" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <dforeman@fooddude.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tow rig regulations
From: "Spitfire Racing" <spitfire_racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 06:19:24 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
While it is not required (yet) I do maintain a CDL to be sure I am never
going to have a problem in any state. I run a 34' motorhome and pull a
trailer with a length of 28'(24' + 4'tongue). I live in the peoples republic
of New York where laws change at midnight and without notice.
Also be careful on width. Many motorhomes with awning assemblies exceed the
width regulation in a number of states.

Russ