fot

Re: [Fot] Don't Pass Me in the Kink

To: "BillDentin@aol.com" <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Don't Pass Me in the Kink
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:53:28 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I still have the very comprehensive DVD study of Kent's accident at the Kink.
Maybe we can review it at the KCup.

Kent handled the accident very well...in fact we left for California the very
next day in his TR4A.

He was stiff and had a very black eye emerging, but in very good humor.

The motorcycle guys have a "bus stop" turn in front of the Kink as a safety
feature for them. And those guys are fearless.

Joe A

Sent from my iPad