fot

[Fot] Manifold studs

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Manifold studs
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 16:36:33 -0400
I'm trying to find studs to replace the bolts currently in use on my GT6 for
the intake and exhaust manifolds.

I would guess TR6 and Spit stuff is the same - they are  3/8-24 and 5/16-24 in
the block, need to be about 1-1/2" (-) long.
Ideally, I would like fine threads on both ends - have not found any set up
that way.
Anyone found a good source or figured out if ARP sells the appropriate size?
The flanges on my aftermarket header/Triumphtune intake are about 3/8" thick.
Optimally, these would have an unthreaded shoulder about that long and equal
threaded lengths on both ends.

Lost cause?
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com