fot

Re: [Fot] VSCDA Group Assignments. Jack Woehrle Technical Director. Kast

To: Jeff Clark <jsclark@live.ca>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VSCDA Group Assignments. Jack Woehrle Technical Director. Kastner Cup
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:30:19 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Jeff,

If you are a member of VARAC you will be accepted in the configuration you run
with them.

Of course, you must pass the safety requirements of tech.

You must have a transponder.

HANS device is strongly recommended, but not required.

If your medical is up to date with VARAC it will be accepted.

You would be in Group 8 and class can be determined by Jack Woehrle.

There is a charge, unfortunately, for a temporary membership that is on the
entry form.

Or you could opt for full membership and save $10.00 on the banquet.

If I missed something or mis spoke, I am sure someone will speak up. We are
all in this together.

Looking forward to your attendance. We continue to see a large number of GT6s
planning to run this event.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 13, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Jeff Clark <jsclark@live.ca> wrote:

> Hi Joe
> I am registering for the ELVF and have some questions you may be able to
help with. I am a member of VARAC in Canada what do I do about car tech
inspection, a medical for me, my group and class and do I have to join VSCDA.
Thanks.
> Jeff Clark
> 71 GT6
>

> > From: n197tr4@cs.com
> > Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:14:12 -0500
> > To: fot@autox.team.net
> > CC: jackwoehrle@aol.com
> > Subject: [Fot] VSCDA Group Assignments. Jack Woehrle Technical Director.
Kastner Cup

> > I am pleased to announce a contact for any questions regarding your Group
> > Assignment.
> >
> > I have known Jack for 20 years and have worked closely with him during
that
> > time.
> >
> > We have a few "non-vintage" cars coming.
> >
> > There will be a regular run group for all of them. (I expect no one to end
up
> > in Exhibition) Jack will be reviewing your specifications and placing you
in
> > an appropriate group for the ELVF. As a courtesy to the Featured Marque,
there
> > is some latitude.
> >
> > If you have any questions regarding your car, please contact Jack. If you
have
> > an SCCA car, he would expect you to run it in your usual configuration.
Please
> > check with him, as he will be the final authority.
> >
> > The expectation beyond that is that you will comply with VSCDA technical
> > inspection requirements. This is the domain of VSCDA and Dave Young.
Please