fot

[Fot] Registration for Triumphs at Gate 6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Registration for Triumphs at Gate 6
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:36:26 -0500
Cc: deb korneli <dkorneli54@charter.net>
VSCDA requested some support at registration at our own TRIUMPH window. This
is a very nice feature if you understand how registration works.

I have a few potential volunteers:

Jeff Snook
Joan DeLap
Tammy Frank

May be a couple more folks from Iowa.

Deb Korneli would like to make contact with these people to develop a
schedule.

There may be other folks who like to participate and become involved.

Please contact      Dkorneli54@charter.net

I sense the duty will be more fun than work, so jump in.

Thanks! If you have any questions, please ask me.

Joe Alexander
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive