fot

Re: [Fot] Video from Charlotte

To: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Video from Charlotte
From: Jack Mc <LimeyV8@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 22:19:10 -0400
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Ah...you realize this was an SCCA event, right? There were NO paying
spectators. SCCA events are all about what the racers want to race - it has
nothing whatever to do with spectators - and you would have been hard pressed
to find a single real NASCAR fan all weekend

Still, I lament the field composition as much as you do. There were only 2 E
Prod cars in the field - 40 years ago, most of the cars might have been
British - Far less these days.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 21, 2013, at 9:16 PM, sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net> wrote:

> Nice video but I hate the current trend of sports car racing in the USA.
It's