fot

Re: [Fot] Thunderhill West Expansion approved

To: "'Tim Pettenati'" <tpettenati@yahoo.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Thunderhill West Expansion approved
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:26:47 -0700
Thanks Tim..for sharing...It was a smart move to build in friendly Glen
County...When the idea of building Thunderhill was first touted I was one
person who said it didn't have a chance. I had seen so many 'Almost' race
venues fail....Well I sure have to eat my words..Thunderhill is not only
friendly to Racers and Race cars(no walls.except for the pit lane,just good
old fashioned run-off, but extremely successful.
RB