fot

[Fot] FOT Badges -- STILL AVAILABLE!!!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT Badges -- STILL AVAILABLE!!!
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:34:23 -0700
Hello Amici!
By now, if you didn't buy an FOT badge you need to be prepared for your envy
at the sight of your fellow FOT'ers sporting their spotless new badges.  But,
you're in luck because I still have 37 to sell!  We've covered our costs plus
a little but still need to continue the sales in order to earn enough for the
seat belts in our TR4 Lemons race car project.
If you are interested, simply send paypal $ to apackard68@att.net.  Price is
$6 for the first badge and $5 for each badge after that.  If you would like to
pay by check, make it payable to SilverScreen Triumph and mail to:  56 Hagen
Oaks Ct, Alamo, CA 94507.
Get them before they're gone!
Andy Packard
fot@autox.team.net