fot

[Fot] Tech assist @ K-Cup

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Tech assist @ K-Cup
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Looking for an additional volunteer to help with FOT tech on Thursday afternoon
and possibly Friday morning of the Kasner Cup. We will.likely start FOT tech
around 2:30 Thursday as it has been a few years since I have worked VSCDA tech
and I need to coordinate with VSCDA tech to ensure there will be no issues. FOT
tech will run until 7:00 Thursday or until we run out of customers. You will
also be able to present your car to VSCDA tech should you.so desire. Thank you
Ernie

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com