fot

Re: [Fot] The Kastner Cup begins......

To: Chuck Gee <chasgee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Kastner Cup begins......
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 12:05:21 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
If you choose to do so, you might be able to talk RA into a half day test.

They don't like doing that, but they won't turn the money down, methinks.

I may try to do this with the Ambro as it has never been fully sorted out.

I might even run it next year.....

Have a good tow and check in.

The long tow is appreciated by all.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 2, 2013, at 11:51 AM, Chuck Gee <chasgee@aol.com> wrote:

> Mike and I left this morning from San Diego.  We just might be the longest
towers for this event!  Should be there Thursday around lunch.