fot

Re: [Fot] Front Engine mounts

To: Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>, "FOT@autox.team.net FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Front Engine mounts
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 22:26:49 -0500
After breaking a couple of sets of the round ones the Moss sells, I
got some heavy duty ones from Cambridge Motorsports in
England.  Shipping was about the same as the mounts themselves, but
they've been in the car for years without issue.  I replace a rear
mount about every 2 years, but that should change with Shawn's new rear mount.

I also got rid of the tilton clutch, that probably helped some - that
was pretty hard on the mounts when it engaged, I'm sure.

Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive