fot

Re: [Fot] Fabulous Kas Kup

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fabulous Kas Kup
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:12:31 -0600
Joe Alexander wrote:
> List,
>
> So far we have not mentioned our selfless volunteers in Triumph Registration.
>
> I saw Bill Redinger and Joe Guinan in there.  Anyone else make it in there?
>
> This was very much appreciated and a thankless job.

Both Ken Gano and I had signed up with Deb for Friday registration. But
Jedi  Joe said
something like "These are not the volunteers you are looking for", waved
his hand and
we were free to go.

In truth, things were well under control in registration, our efforts
really were not needed.
Things went smoothly without us.  I felt so useless.

What a great event!

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com