fot

Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

To: atr6racer@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America
From: Bruce Lapierre <fasttr4@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:40:21 -0400 (EDT)
--===============1089971978==
 boundary="--------MB_8D07D5F69E88A40_FDC_1A104_webmail-m152.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8D07D5F69E88A40_FDC_1A104_webmail-m152.sysops.aol.com

Great ride Sam.  Thanks

Bruce Lapierre X#46

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Halkias <atr6racer@hotmail.com>
To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 5:29 pm
Subject: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

Well here is my first ever You Tube upload of a race. And without my Grandd=
aughter's help I doubt if I ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a g=
reat battle until he got caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 T=
R6) and I had a great time!  I'll be back at Road America this weekend for =
preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you ar=
e around please stop by and see us!=20
=20
As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexander B=
oys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you are one lucky Dad =
to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded the K=
-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on the green Saturday evening, t=
ruly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K looks like a s=
pace ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero that car has, and a=
 great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on top end, all my front=
 spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can't complain, it's back on =
the track after a not so great debut last year at the Mitty.=20
=20
And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be racing Pors=
ches! Ugh!
=20
Enjoy!
=20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&feature=3Dyoutu.be
=20
=20
Sam Halkias

ot@autox.team.net
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/fasttr4@aol.co=

----------MB_8D07D5F69E88A40_FDC_1A104_webmail-m152.sysops.aol.com

, sans-serif">Great ride Sam.&nbsp; Thanks</FONT></div>

-----Original Message-----<br>
thout my Granddaughter's help I doubt if I ever could have uploaded it! Ton=
y and I had a great battle until he got caught up behind a yellow flag. Jac=
k Madison (#4 TR6) and I&nbsp;had a great time!&nbsp; I'll be back at Road =
America this weekend for preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the following =
weekend. If any of you are around please stop by and see us! <br>
&nbsp;<br>
As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexander B=
oys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you are one lucky Dad =
to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded the K=
-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on the green Saturday evening, t=
ruly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K looks like a s=
pace ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero that car&nbsp;has, =
and a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on top end, all my =
front spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can't complain, it's bac=
k on the track after a not so great debut last year at the Mitty. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be racing Pors=
ches! Ugh!<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Enjoy!<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<A href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;feature=3Dyoutu=
.be" target=3D_blank>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;featu=
re=3Dyoutu.be</A><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Sam Halkias<br>

dana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3DAOLMsgPart_3_37=
a8cebd-7e5a-4a97-9d52-830da237a9ed><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>______=
<A href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>

<A href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/"; target=3D_blank>http://www.fot-racin=
g.com</A>

www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D_blank>http://www=
.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D_blank>http://www.t=
eam.net/forums</A>
sttr4@aol.com" target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/fa=
sttr4@aol.com</A>

</TT></PRE></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_37a8cebd-7e5a-4a97-9d52-830da237a9ed --></div>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive