fot

[Fot] Chuck Arnold

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Chuck Arnold
From: Kas Kastner <kaskastner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:50:41 -0700

--f46d042ac0e803f00104e65c7583

Yes,  it was  an amazing example of good spirit and perservence by Chuck
who in the end deserved a better finish to the weekend.  Things happen in
racing and they are not always good. Good racers have to look forward to "
Next time". I am sure Chuck will do that too.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--f46d042ac0e803f00104e65c7583

rservence by Chuck who in the end deserved a better finish to the weekend.=
=A0 Things happen in racing and they are not always good. Good racers have =
to look forward to &quot; Next time&quot;.=A0I am sure Chuck will do that t=
oo.<br clear=3D"all">

--f46d042ac0e803f00104e65c7583--

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com