fot

[Fot] Fwd: Help needed, TR250 engine rebuild oil pressure problems

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Help needed, TR250 engine rebuild oil pressure problems
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:13:46 -0400 (EDT)
--===============0644818711==
 boundary="--------MB_8D0803D4F076999_1D44_7CBAB_webmail-m164.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8D0803D4F076999_1D44_7CBAB_webmail-m164.sysops.aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: robertten1 <robertten1@aol.com>
To: tr4racing <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 15, 2013 11:11 am

Did you replace the Oil Pressure Releif Valve and its Spring ?  I would fir=
st hook up a mechanical test pressure guage at the Oil Pressure Switch in t=
he block and see what readings you get.  Worse case ... the Pump could be a=
t fault.  Lastly are you running the cannister filter or a spin on oil filt=
er?
=20
Best o Luck
Bob T