fot

[Fot] Mk1 GT6 datsun diff conversion

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mk1 GT6 datsun diff conversion
From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:06:53 +1000

--f46d0434c0a052780b04e6f611f6

a local racer is asking about changing his MK1 GT6 to a datsun./subaru diff

i got my custom rear housing from NZ many years ago. does anyone have a
current source??

would like to hear from anyone who has done this conversion in a swing
spring car as I only have done in in rotoflex models

thanks, Terry

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive