fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner A7 in 1147 Spitfire Questions

To: 'Joe Guinan' <joeg@neb.rr.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner A7 in 1147 Spitfire Questions
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 19:15:25 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
<< you can get a dynamite cam profile put on that cam at Moon Equipment. You
cannot E-mail them but phone and ask for Bill Jenks >>

Sadly, not any more.  Moon told me recently that they are OUT of the cams
business.  Bill Jenks has retired.  I damaged my A-10-A cam some time ago and
was not able to have them grind a new one for me.

Scott B.