fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 manifold gaskets - Update

To: "''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 manifold gaskets - Update
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:11:04 +0200
The basic engineering rule for gaskets says:
As thin as possible as thick as needed.

If you have flat flanges you can use a thin gasket if you like.
Anything works. I use very thin gaskets from Bastuck. They are very cheap
maybe 5$ each. I suppose you have similar stuff in USA.
Never failed after milled all the flanges of exhaust and intakes.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----