fot

Re: [Fot] Lever shock rebuilds

To: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net> a=4XwCEAaBuO8A:10 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=mkkZP590AAAA:8 a=vkxn9fueN-oA:10 a=C_IRinGWAAAA:8 a=XQBEjfhHAAAA:8 a=ayC55rCoAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=JcvzPq48AAAA:8 a=9-NlXBxWg0Wi2MfH2AoA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=LJEvRTaj7VYA:10 a=si9q_4b84H0A:10 a=LuNFSA0Xe1kA:10 a=dBvWLHain+nHZrfm0tQkaA==:117 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lever shock rebuilds
From: John Hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 09:40:53 -0500
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
They are on my 3 also. Good idea. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2013, at 11:54 PM, davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
> Like Joe says, Peter Caldwell at Nosimport.com will be able to get you what
I think are the best shocks available for your car. I got a set of the
adjustable units on my TR3 and they instantly transformed the handling of my
car.
> I had thoroughly cleaned and refilled the rear shocks on my car with 30wt.
fork oil. They didn't go too long before one started leaking at the shaft
seal. As my first experience driving a Triumph, I wasn't sure what to expect.
After installing the adjustable units on the car, now I know the difference.
They seem to be a perfect balance to the Spax adjustable shocks on the front.
The other shocks weren't doing much if anything.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye@comcast.net