fot

Re: [Fot] Lap timing devices

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lap timing devices
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 21:12:57 -0600
I have Harry's lap timer but I can't work out a way to use it in my race car.
There's enough to do on the grid that I don't want to fool with it, so I've
tried to start it before I drive to the grid -- but there never is any data on
it when I check it after the session.  If you can mount it and remember to
start it (or even better, have an assistant deal with it) it ought to give you
plenty of information including your speed through various segments of a
track.

Duncan