fot

[Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:27:33 -0600
Looking forward to a great KCup by Bob Kramer, May of 2014.

FOT!

It's not too early to start thinking about proposals for 2015.

We need a venue, a sanctioning body, and leadership.

Throw some ideas out and Kas and I will put them in the hopper.

After a period of time, the choice becomes quite clear, but they need to be
put on the table.

BTW, had dinner in Las Vegas with our newest Kastner Cup recipient, Ken
Knight, while at the SEMA show. The CUP is proudly displayed. Ken finished the
season with a hard fought D production win for the year, at Willow Springs,
with VARA.

Joe Alexander
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com