fot

[Fot] Fwd: Kastner Cup 2013 DVD Video Teaser File

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Kastner Cup 2013 DVD Video Teaser File
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:43:55 -0600
Can you guys open this?

John Seaman sent this.

He is preparing 50 DVDs and posting them on Monday.

Should be shipping by Wednesday.

Order from:  the-vintage-racer.com

Thanks....

Joe

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: John Seaman <jcman22@charter.net>
> Date: November 17, 2013 at 3:47:48 PM CST
> To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
> Subject: RE: Kastner Cup 2013 DVD  Video Teaser File
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> I made a 5 minute teaser video for your website.  If the 673 MB 720P file is
too large for your website, I can make a lower definition version.    Here is
the link to my dropbox folder.  You should be able to view and copy it from
there.  If it doesn't work, let me know.  I sent you an invite to the folder
also.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ye1dpgfy37z0v6b/2013%20ELVF%20-%20Triumps%20Teaser%
20Video.mpg

> I will ship you 50 ELVF - Triumph DVDs as agreed for $550.00 total, and I
will pay the shipping.  I plan on sending the by USPS tomorrow.  I will email
you the tracking #, and will insure them.

> I guess I would prefer you send me a check for the total, rather than
PayPal.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive