fot

[Fot] Shot peening

To: "FOT " <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Shot peening
From: Marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:00:51 -0500
Learn me shot peening. I know shot peening connecting rods is a recommended
addition.  Being the anal retentive nut that I am I want to understand more
on the process. Shot peening is kind of like saying paint your car, as it is
a very generic term. There are all kinds of different shot sizes available
and then there are pressures used. There are multiple places around that I
can take rods too so that is not an issue. Just trying to understand the
process more. Or is shot size and pressure not that big of a variable?
Again, just wondering. Any thoughts on this subject?

Marty
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive