fot

[Fot] Jim Cox....our next addition to the FOT List. TR4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Jim Cox....our next addition to the FOT List. TR4
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 08:18:47 -0600
Cc: Jim Cox <jcox@bransonauction.com>
Jim hails from Hollister, MO and has raced his black TR4 three times this year
and is registered to run in a week or so with CVAR and the TxFOT.

He is a very long term car guy...more than most of us.

He does interesting things, like taking the bumpers off of his street TR3A and
running it at the Bahamas Speed Weeks.

He reminds me a little of Richard Taylor, but hasn't found a P-38 Lightning to
dig out of 300 feet of ice.

We will see him at the next Kastner Cup at Eagles Canyon.

OK, that's enough....somebody jump in and 2nd this and welcome Jim to our
slice of insanity.

Joe A.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com