fot

Re: [Fot] CVAR 2014 Schedule link including the Kastner Cup linked to th

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] CVAR 2014 Schedule link including the Kastner Cup linked to the Kas Kastner web page
From: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:30:36 -0600
Authentication-results: cdptpa-omtalb.mail.rr.com smtp.user=rkramer3@austin.rr.com; auth=pass (PLAIN) a=thU5QNwBOGS35845I5Rc9w==:17 a=hULGCpiKu4wA:10 a=05ChyHeVI94A:10 a=02x9Fjxtek4A:10 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=ayC55rCoAAAA:8 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=fm6YFvkgeVIA:10 a=Xro_8okSAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=JcvzPq48AAAA:8 a=8-yV0VPLnrEABaCP83oA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=thU5QNwBOGS35845I5Rc9w==:117
OK, I forgot that attachments get stripped from emails yo the list. Let me
know if you need it and I'll email it directly to you. It'll be on the FoT
site soon.

Bob Kramer
Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 10, 2013, at 7:03 AM, <rkramer3@austin.rr.com> wrote:
>
> CVAR has finally posted the 2014 race schedule on its web site including the
Kastner Cup and British small bore race. Here is the link.

> http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com/2014-race-schedule/
>
> If you missed previous email notification about the event I've attached the
press release with hotel and paddocking information.

> We have rented the metal building, concrete floor paddock in its entirety,
with FOT getting first come first serve priority until all spaces are filled.
At some point we will have to offer up the rest to other British cars. We'd
like to get everybody into this building if possible so I am keeping a list of
who wants in. Please let me know if you want in.

> The event costs will be reasonable. The building spots are $75.00 for the
three days. The three day event will be $400.00 including the Test in Tune
Friday, three group sessions each day (Warm Up, Qualifier and race) and the
British Small Bore race on Saturday and the Kastner Cup race on Sunday. You
will not go home hungry!

> Please let me know if you are coming even if you want to paddock out of your
trailer, and spread the word to your non-internet accessible FOT.